The UEA sRNA Workbench can perform various types of analysis on prepared small RNA data taken from Next Generation Sequencing experiments. The tool you use for analysis depends on what information you wish to extract from your data. The following list gives a short detail on each analysis type and a link to the tool you should use for this analysis.
- sRNA loci identification – CoLIde (tutorial)
- Predicting novel miRNA sequences – miRCat (tutorial)
- Determine normalised expression levels of miRNA sequences found in miRBase from multiple input samples – miRProf (tutorial)
- Compare sRNA expression levels from multiple input samples – SiLoCo (tutorial)
- Predicting phased ta-siRNAs in plant datasets – ta-si Prediction (tutorial)
- Degradome assisted miRNA target prediction – PAREsnip